CaseBioscience is a quality-driven cGMP manufacturer and formulator of advanced media and biopreservation solutions to serve and advance the fields of cell therapy, gene therapy and regenerative medicines. Our mission is to serve as a reliable and timely strategic partner to support research, pre-clinical and clinical activities through our custom manufacturing services and our innovative culture medium and biopreservation solutions.
General Summary and Purpose
- The Scientific Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to identify and acquire new customers while managing existing accounts and relationships for CaseBioscience.
- You will be responsible for executing the selling strategy and achieve the financial targets for the cell culture media, consumables & cryopreservation media portfolio.
- You will be responsible for identifying potential leads and bringing in contracts for CaseBioscience custom media CMO services.
- You will be expected to work with researchers to educate them on CaseBioscience products and help them improve their laboratory workflows & protocols.
- You will work alongside your customers, providing excellent scientific technical support and exceptional customer service.
- The Scientific Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring that the target revenue for the territory is exceeded.
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives by growing new and existing accounts.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their scientific research which link back to CaseBioscience product solutions.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals generated by Inside Sales or through marketing activities.
- Prepare price quotations, discounts and custom requests to serve the customers’ needs.
- Attend relevant scientific conferences, trade shows and seminars as required.
- Travel across assigned North American territories periodically to conduct customer visits.
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support.
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure consistent messaging that pointedly addresses the current customer landscape.
- Provide feedback from the field to Sales Management about market dynamics, product performance, competition, and market potential.
- Education – BSc, MSc or PhD required preferably in a life-science related field, such as Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or Engineering
- 1-2 Years Minimum previous sales experience
- Experience & knowledge of cell culture & cryopreservation techniques.
CaseBioscience is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.