CaseBase™ Dissociation Medium
CaseBase™ Dissociation Medium is a chemically defined, completely animal component-free and protein-free medium for use for the dissociation of adherent cells for cell culture passaging and cryopreservation. With optimized EDTA concentration, this calcium and magnesium free medium provides a means for gentle cell detachment. This isotonic medium also provides for the short-term metabolic needs of human stem cells, thereby minimizing cell stress during the cell dissociation and passaging process. Proteolytic enzymes can be supplemented to disperse strongly adherent cell types. CaseBase™ Dissociation Medium can be used during routine cell passaging, detaching cells for experiments, as well as collecting cells for cryopreservation. This product can be used synergistically with CaseBase™ Washing Medium and CaseCryo® products to improve cell survival and function in cryopreservation workflows.
- Chemically defined and versatile washing medium
- Animal Component-free
- Enzyme and protein free
- Optimized EDTA concentration, Osmolality, and pH
- Batch-to-Batch Consistency
- Can be customized based on specific use and application along with formulation expertise and regulatory support
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified Company that also follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Sizes: 100mL, 500mL(other sizes available through custom ordering)
- Long-term Storage temperature: 2-8°C
- Shelf life: 2 years
All of CaseBioscience media, classical media, and balanced salt solutions are manufactured in our advanced, cGMP, ISO 13485:2016 certified facilities. With stringent adherence to the highest quality and consistency in manufacturing and testing parameters, CaseBioscience prioritizes performance and reproducibility in your biological research and downstream processes.