CaseCryo® DMSO 10%
CaseCryo® DMSO 10% is a chemically defined, completely animal component-free and protein-free freezing medium containing 10% DMSO for the cryopreservation of human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) and other human cell types. With its serum-free and animal-free formulation which reduce immunogenicity, CaseCryo® DMSO 10% provides a safe alternative to other freezing media. While CaseCryo® DMSO 10% has been optimized for hPSCs, it is versatile and displays excellent recovery of cell types derived from hPSCs and other human cells including HEK293 cells. This product can be used synergistically with CaseBase™ Dissociation Medium and CaseBase™ Washing Medium to improve cell survival and function in cryopreservation workflows.
- Chemically defined unique DMSO formulation
- Safer alternative for cell and gene therapies
- Animal Component-Free
- Physiological, optimized molecular composition and pH
- Stringent analytical and functional QC testing
- Batch-to-Batch Consistency
- Can be customized based on specific use and application along with formulation expertise and regulatory support
- Not only supports improved immediate survival of cells but also offers better long-term cell function and genomic stability
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified Company that also follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Sizes: 50mL,100mL(other sizes available through custom ordering)
- Storage temperature: 2-8°C
- Shelf life: 1 year
All of CaseBioscience media, classical media, and balanced salt solutions are manufactured in our advanced, cGMP, ISO 13485:2016 certified facilities. With stringent adherence to the highest quality and consistency in manufacturing and testing parameters, CaseBioscience prioritizes performance and reproducibility in your biological research and downstream processes.