CaseThaw® is a chemically defined, completely animal component-free and protein-free medium for use in cell culture and cryopreservation workflows. Optimized based on the short-term metabolic needs of human stem cells, this isotonic medium provides an ideal environment for minimizing cell stress during cell culture manipulations.
- Chemically defined unique NON-DMSO formulation
- Safer alternative for cell and gene therapies
- Animal Component-Free
- Protein Free
- Physiological, optimized molecular composition and pH
- Batch-to-Bach Consistency
- Stringent analytical and functional QC testing
- Can be customized based on specific use and application along with formulation expertise and regulatory support
- Not only supports improved immediate survival of cells but also offers better long-term cell function and genomic stability
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified Company that also follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Sizes: 50mL,100mL(other sizes available through custom ordering)
- Storage temperature: 2-8°C
- Shelf life: 1 year
All of CaseBioscience media, classical media, and balanced salt solutions are manufactured in our advanced, cGMP, ISO 13485:2016 certified facilities. With stringent adherence to the highest quality and consistency in manufacturing and testing parameters, CaseBioscience prioritizes performance and reproducibility in your biological research and downstream processes.