Provided at a 1X concentration, KSOMaa is ready-to-use for in vitro culture of mouse embryos, and for embryonic stem cell research. This medium formulation is a published high glucose supplemented version with essential and non-essential amino acids for optimal cell growth and viability.
- Chemically defined and versatile cell culture medium
- Animal Component-free
- Enzyme and protein free
- Optimized EDTA concentration, Osmolality, and pH
- Batch-to-Batch Consistency
- Can be customized based on specific use and application along with formulation expertise and regulatory support
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified Company that also follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Sizes: 50mL(other sizes available through custom ordering)
- Long-term Storage temperature: 2-8°C
- Shelf life: 1 year
All of CaseBioscience media, classical media, and balanced salt solutions are manufactured in our advanced, cGMP, ISO 13485:2016 certified facilities. With stringent adherence to the highest quality and consistency in manufacturing and testing parameters, CaseBioscience prioritizes performance and reproducibility in your biological research and downstream processes.