CaseBioscience is a quality-driven cGMP manufacturer and formulator of advanced media and biopreservation solutions to serve and advance the fields of cell therapy, gene therapy and regenerative medicines. Our mission is to serve as a reliable and timely strategic partner to support research, pre-clinical and clinical activities through our custom manufacturing services and our innovative culture medium and biopreservation solutions.
General Summary and Purpose
- This is a senior level position that requires previous experience within the cell & gene therapy market.
- This position requires a working understanding of cGMP CMO operation processes and strong background knowledge of cell culture/cryopreservation products and techniques.
- The Senior Account Managers primary responsibility is to identify and acquire new customers while managing existing accounts and relationships for CaseBioscience.
- The Senior Account Manager will train, educate and manage scientific sales reps across multiples territories.
- You will also be expected to work with researchers to educate them on CaseBioscience products and help them improve their laboratory workflows & protocols to drive their research forward.
- You will work alongside your customers, providing excellent scientific technical support and exceptional customer service.
- The Senior Account Managers is responsible for ensuring that the target revenue for the territory is exceeded.
Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
- This role will actively manage funnel opportunities for near-term revenue gains and develop new opportunities to build a strong a pipeline for future growth, while maintaining current business relationships and organic growth
- Utilizes sales experience, bioproduction process knowledge, product expertise, market intelligence, and territory management skills to grow sales and profitability
- Interact with customers through face-to-face meetings, teleconferences, and email communications
- Drives existing funnel of opportunities to accelerate closure rates
- Develops a territory plan and works independently on daily activities to meet the plan goals
- Acts on marketing-qualified leads, quickly converting to new opportunities
- Establishes and builds relationships with key decision-makers, identifying the technical buyers
- Responsible for service-related product sampling
- Provide suggestions for new services or areas of technology for cell culture consumables product development and marketing that fit with the business strategy.
- Attend relevant scientific conferences, trade shows and seminars as required.
- Travel across assigned North American territories periodically to conduct customer visits.
- Education – BSc, MSc or PhD required preferably in a life-science related field, such as Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or Engineering
- 1-2 Years Minimum previous sales management experience
- Experience & knowledge of cell culture & cryopreservation techniques.
- Experience and knowledge of cGMP Manufacturing workflows.
- Punctual, dependable, and trustworthy
- Ability to work independently with limited direction
CaseBioscience is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.