CaseBase™ Washing Medium
CaseBase™ Washing Medium is a chemically defined, completely animal component-free and protein-free medium for use in cell culture and cryopreservation workflows. Optimized based on the short-term metabolic needs of human stem cells, this isotonic medium provides an ideal environment for minimizing cell stress during cell culture manipulations. CaseBase™ Washing Medium can be used during routine cell culture and washing for experiments, gene transfer protocols, cell passaging, and short-term holding outside the incubator. This product can be used synergistically with CaseBase™ Dissociation Medium and CaseCryo® products to improve cell survival and function in cryopreservation workflows.
- Chemically defined and versatile washing medium
- Animal Component-free
- Optimized molecular composition, Osmolality, and pH
- Batch-to-Batch Consistency
- Can be customized based on specific use and application along with formulation expertise and regulatory support
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified Company that also follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Sizes:100mL, 500mL(other sizes available through custom ordering)
- Long-term Storage temperature: 2-8°C
- Shelf life: 2 years
All of CaseBioscience media, classical media, and balanced salt solutions are manufactured in our advanced, cGMP, ISO 13485:2016 certified facilities. With stringent adherence to the highest quality and consistency in manufacturing and testing parameters, CaseBioscience prioritizes performance and reproducibility in your biological research and downstream processes.